Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GET DRESSED!!!





I was just looking at these suits by RALPH LAUREN, and it made me think about how a lot of men have gotten lazy! Or woman have allowed men to get lazy with their style of dress, understanding that 99% of what men wear/drive/have is for women. Now me being the well dressed Maven and Tastemaker (Don't forget about gentleman) that I am. I have to say even I sometimes have to make myself WANT TO put on a suit or a jacket and not be street wear fashionable. So I made a call to my tailor and now I'm going even harder with the suit and high fashion game. There are some really great deals on designer suits right now! Don't get it twisted there's nothing wrong with T-Shirts and stuff, but there's a time and place for all that. Now when it comes to sneakers, I love them so if you have a fresh pair that matches your suit/sport coat or polo then do you! Men please have yout suit tailored!!! This is a must, a good tailor can make a $300 suit look like a $3000 suit. And last but not least, ladies...please don't settle for dudes that don't take the time to get fresh for you (make sure you're fresh also). Because if he can't handle his business then he sure as hell can't handle yours!! This being said I know summer is damn near here and it's way to hot to wear a suit some places but at least look into Polos/deckshoes/tailored shorts/linen or something! Anyway just a thought.....


"G"

No comments: