Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gulfstream 4 SP!!






I'm sorry I know there's a recession going on but I have to keep it 100 and say that me and my team are chartering a private jet for our joint vacation this summer so this post has merit!!

Luxurious transport is a fad among the elite these days. And if you believe in following the latest elite trends you have to be seen in one of the many luxurious modes of transports. And here is the latest luxurious mode of transport that goes by the name - Gulfstream 4SP. This luxurious jet liner has been updated and modified to fit the elite class. Equipped with 11 seats, this jet promises luxury like no other. Currently based in Texas, this jet incorporates style and class in the most unique way. The perfect jet for business travel, it even boats of a conference room. And of course for entertainment there are ultra thin monitors to make sure the luxury traveler is never bored. The best way to travel if you are tired of the boring business class seats( like I am because they still treat you like your like shit, no matter what!), this jet is just awesome!

No comments: