Friday, April 24, 2009

Mondrian Takeover: First Pool Party Of The Season!






So its warming up and people are ready to show off that beach body that they have been working (Or shooting up) so hard for. What better way to do so then the first Official Pool Party of the season. So with that I present a few pic's of the party that was at the Mondrian Scottsdale (Client of mine) pool this past Sunday. Being the Tastemaker & Maven that I am, I was asked to make an appearance(PAID)! And looking at the pics they needed some color out there so I had to bring the team with me. We really got it in, the drinks were flowing and I met some really dope people. Also there were so many ladies out there it didn't make sense. But trust me, we took care of that situation with ease. To bad I can't find the pics of the rest of my team, its all good I held it down. Shout Out to Brian Kelly, who was the photographer. You can check him out at EBYBK.com. Anyway all jokes aside, it was a great afternoon poolside and there are hundreds more were this came from! Its going to be a hot and crazy summer, better find somewhere nice to hang out and GET IT IN!!

"G"

No comments: