Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Does This Look and Sound Familiar?? If It Doesn't Try Again :1934 Chicago Trib Cartoon


I can't speak for anyone else but in the cartoon above it looks and sounds like the thoughts and ideas of people in America TODAY!! Now being the history Maven (I always find a way to slip that word in) I am, it seems to me that people haven't applied the lessons of the past. But like all things these days "the names change but the actions stay the same"! I really hope that this picture is not what the government is doing for the most part. I know we have to spend, spend, spend but please don't tell me that they are depleting the resources of the soundest government in the world!!! PLANNED ECONOMY OR PLANNED DESTRUCTION?? I'm hoping for Economy, what do you think?

"G"

"Thanks Hun"

No comments: