Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Maven Moment: Always Thinking and Moving Forward!!


I haven't blogged about what I have been doing really but come Wednesday all that will change. It has been a cool year for me and Jimmie and the rest of the team at Infinite. I'm really looking forward to all the projects that we are working on for 09 and the future. Got to big up Oren at Easel, who is one of the best graphic designers in the game. I know every one says that about their friends but it's the truth. I can't forget L.H.P.R. who holds down my press and the Ryan and Brian at LiveNites. Then there's Mannie at TTS Mag, if you don't know about him yet then you sleeping under a rock. Last but not least I look forward to the competition in 09 with all of you other forward thinkers and Mavens out there. If it wasn't for all of you(there's only 1000 of us) I would be bouncing off the walls some where in France.

No comments: