Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LIFE AND DEATH!!





I was struggling with the idea of me sharing a few photos of the serious situation that I went through over the entire holiday weekend. These photos don't really show anything but they remind me of how chill I was at this time before I found out that I was in position to die from a serious infection due to a hidden abscess! All these photos were taken after I entered the Emergency Room to get a prescription but before I found out how serious my situation was! I am truly blessed and thankful for the ability to even tell this story! I thank God that the emergency surgery that I underwent on Friday saved my life and has given me a new perspective on things! THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO PRAYED FOR ME DURING THIS SITUATION AND I AM HOPEFUL THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS TO EXPERIENCE WHAT I WENT THROUGH! THANKS for SUPPORTING the ROBINSON EXPERIENCE

No comments: