Saturday, May 2, 2009

Maven Moment: Thank You!!!


I have to keep it 100 with all of you who come to my blog day to day!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! For the support and thanks for coming back again and again. Shout out to all my friends on Twitter and facebook. Also much luv to all my international subscribers and fellow blogger's and supporters who come to my site after they finish their own sites. I am finding my voice and thank you all for baring with me as I work my way through my thoughts and feelings about this world of ours!! Another shout out to everyone on my blog roll and the new ones being added soon. Also I can't forget to shout out the good people at Luxury Launches who have helped me find things that I am really into and could not find! And last but not least I have to thank the spectacular WOMAN in my life, Demetria Jordan, thanks for keeping me focused on the project at hand and just for being a GREAT writer yourself!!!! THANKS AGAIN TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!! Keep checking for my posts, I have all kinds of heat and new projects that I'm working on to share with all of you!!

No comments: