Thursday, April 2, 2009

Maven Moment: Club Business!!

Earlier this morning I was reading Jermaine Dupri's blog Global14.com and he had an something to say about how bad it's going to be in the hood by summer time. JD had some really good points and then he spoke about all the BS club owners still charging and arm and a leg for bottle service. This is where I'm picking up for him because me being the person of interest and a Maven, I love the nightlife no matter what city I'm in but damn. These clubs are trying to charge the same amount for bottle service as if the economy is just fine and the money is flowing!! LOOK!!! IF STEVE WYNN WAS WORTH 40 BILLION AND HE’S NOW DOWN TO 4 EVERYBODY IS BEING EFFECTED!! So stop over charging you punkass club owners before something happens... I always pop bottles where every I'm at because me and my crew have the money to but damn don't take advantage of me and my clients or friends!! Before we have to reach out and touch you or your fuck around and see the light one night!! It's called respect, its world wide and people in this country better get back to showing it..... HOLLA

"G"

No comments: