Monday, March 9, 2009

Hey Asshole, That's My Car!

Jay_Kay’s_Ferrari-Enzo.jpg I'm not into gossip but this is funny to me on so many levels, if it was me I would have had to beat my Chef's ass for this check this out:

Lead singer of band Jamiroquai, Jay Kay quite popularly, had a thing for fast cars and a drunken chef just managed to hit him exactly where it hurts. Apparently, Aaron Billington, 21 pleaded guilty of causing damage to Jay Kay’s £1million (US $1.5 million) 227mph black Ferrari Enzo. Billington and other staff had been drinking with Jay Kay and prosecutors claimed that the chef was behaving “arrogantly” and “aggressively” after the singer started making comments which he found offensive. In the fit of anger, the chef decided to vandalize the singer’s 5 year old motor when he was off duty for which a $40,000 worth of damage was incurred. That’s one expensive wreck! But Jay Kay could do with his Aston Martin DB5, Lamborghini Miura SV, or his Mercedes 300 SL Roadster till that baby gets back in shape!

asshole

No comments: